Thursday, July 15, 2010

planters!

Today I had a wonderful visit from Architectural Supplements (ASI) National Sales manager, Bill Meade. As we sat and talked about their latest container lines, his background and the direction of ASI environmentally friendly decorative container line, I remembered why I love this business so much. The people. For the most part, people in this industry are not only interesting, but have sometimes been in more than one career (like me) and have a strong interest in not only plants, which you would assume is obvious, but also design.

When Bill left, I felt great about what I do and what we do for our customers. Sometimes we forget who our real boss is, our customer! I remembered the path I took to get in the business of plant and people (great pair!) with a sense of satisfaction. No matter what competitors are out there, there is plenty for all of us, and I am happy to be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment